About Resonate Post-High (18 to 24)
Sunday nights at 6pm in Room 222
Resonate is Post High/College Aged community of Agincourt Pentecostal Church. It is filled with passionate people who love God, love people and love lending a hand to others. Our goals week by week are to help one another get connected to God, find community with others and learn to live creatively through gifts, talents and learning. We can’t wait to see you!
Here’s how you know if Resonate fits with where you’re at
- If you’re between the ages of 18 to 24, then it’s for you.
- If you have questions about God, life, love and everything in between, then it’s for you!
- If you don’t want to do life alone, then it’s for you!
- If you like laughing, eating, learning, helping, hearing & hoping, then it’s for you!
Here’s some stuff we care about...
- We value truth...because it sets us free
- We value learning...because it makes us cool (we hope:) )
- We value each other...because life is funner with people than by ourselves
- We value creativity...because the world would be boring without it.
- We value Jesus...because he makes all the other things we value come alive.
Connect with us online: