One Parent Families
Supporting each other through life’s journey and Christ centered parenting.
- To connect one parent families with each other through encouragement through mutual support, fellowship and spiritual growth
- Building friendships among children through music stories, games, outside events and camping experiences
- Offers a uniqueness to belong within the larger church family
Activities and Events:
A Year at a Glance
- Events scheduled the last Saturday of each month
- Social activities for parents and children (including praise and worship and refreshments)
- March Break activities for children**
- Mothers Day Brunch**
- Soul-refreshing speakers addressing current issues facing families
- Family outings
- Family camp at Lakeshore Pentecostal Camp**
**Note: A minimal fee is involved in these activities. All other activities are free of charge. (Any fee required for an event will be posted by flyer on our website, email, or in the church bulletin)
If you are a One Parent Family we welcome you to our events.
How to get involved:
To be on our mailing list or for more information please contact Pastor Denise Munroe at firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 291-9575 ext. 230.