|» See our events online. Registration available!|
MISSION STATEMENT: Embracing Singleness; Moving Forward to Wholeness
Our Purpose and Who We Are
The APC Singles’ Ministry caters to the spiritual and social needs of Christian singles from age 35 and up, living within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), who were never married, widowed, are separated or divorced and are alone spiritually; for the purpose of developing and fostering dynamic healthy supporting relationships that empower Christian singles to live holy, wholesome and fulfilling lives. We achieve these through:
- Planned social events; outings and bus trips
- Teachings/testimonials/talents/educational sessions;
- Community outreach/Mission trips
- Phone/prayer visitations and
- Praise and worship
Questions to Ponder
Are you a Christian single who feels isolated, alone and uninvolved with other Christian singles?
Would you like to participate in wholesome, enjoyable, creative events?
Are you in need of emotional and spiritual support?
Do you wish to meet and interact with other singles in a safe and non-threatening environment?
Do you have talents/hobbies which you would like to share with others?
If you answered yes to any of the preceding questions, then APC Singles’ Ministry welcomes and invites you to our next event.
Here are some of the benefits of being on our mailing list:
- An APC Singles’ Committee member will make a courtesy call to you to:
- To remind you of our upcoming events;
- To pray with you for any needs you may have;
- To connect with you on a one-to-one basis